Athletic Leadership Program
An intensive leadership development program for intercollegiate athletics administrators and coaches.
The Athletic Leadership Program offers two days of discussion and reflection designed to stimulate, challenge, and prepare:
- High-impact sessions grounded in contemporary research and the latest information
- Distinguished and experienced professors
- Prominent speakers and dinner panelists
- Instruction in understanding self, leadership and management, ethics, and compliance issues
- First-class facilities and setting
Learn more by selecting a link below:
Athletic Leadership Topics
The Athletic Leadership Program covers managing self/branding, leadership and management, effective negotiations and difficult conversations, fundraising and capital project management, ethics and compliance, and predictable surprises. View details.