Why Eller Executive Education?
Eller Executive Education is the non-degree leadership development arm of the University of Arizona, Eller College of Management. Through partnerships with local, regional, and international organizations, Eller Executive Education helps organizations solve their leadership challenges.
Flexible Programming and Delivery
Our flexible programming includes:
- 1- or 2-day issue-specific short programs
- 3- to 5-day topical immersion programs
- Corporate retreats
- Multiple-session certificate programs
All of our programs are designed to address a wide spectrum of current business issues and challenges.
Successful delivery of customized executive education requires a collaborative partnership between Eller and our clients to ensure that program content and anticipated results are correctly and effectively aligned with the goals and learning objectives of the organizations.
At Eller, we are committed to providing superior professional development programming and strive to develop long-term relationships with our clients.
Benefits of this partnership include:
- Access to world-class faculty, executive education staff, and administration from The University of Arizona
- Access to UA contacts, as well as experts and speakers outside the faculty network as needed
- Cutting-edge facilities in Phoenix and Tucson, and the flexibility to conduct programs at the organization's site and at other locations
- Collaborative, high-quality custom-designed program processes
- Sensitivity to human resource investment and time constraints
- Programming specifically aligned with the goals and learning objectives of the organization
- Total commitment to timely delivery and completion of all phases of custom programming
For additional information, please contact us.