A Leadership Development, Health, and Wellness Experience
The lives of most senior executives are more demanding and stressful now than at any point in history. Increasing regulation and oversight, stakeholder demands for profitability and accountability, and near constant communication has made the executive lifestyle intense and exhausting. There is little time to step back from the sprint pace and enjoy life. The result is leadership turnover and burnout, and a variety of health and personal challenges.
The Integrative Leadership Program combines the world renowned health and wellness experiences of partner destination resorts Canyon Ranch and Miraval with innovative leadership development from Eller Executive Education to create a unique opportunity for reflection and renewal.
The residential program for executives at one of the Tucson health resorts provides a transformative experience to empower executives to live longer, healthier, and more productive lives. Leadership insights can transform executives and their companies. Overall, this program provides a personalized and customizable experience for holistically integrating business and life for top executives.
The Integrative Leadership Experience
The Integrative Leadership Program seamlessly blends leadership development with core wellness principles:
- Physical, mental, emotional, social, and environmental factors are combined to promote healthy, effective leaders
- Strategic innovation and change in individuals and organizations facilitates adaptive solutions to personal and business challenges
- Preventative care and health promotion are applied to leaders and their organizations to facilitate long-term strategic sustainability for organizations
- Transformation change is possible in individuals and organizations when leaders help to remove barriers to change
The result is healthier executives, healthy role modeling for employees, and more effective and sustainable organizations.
Example Session Topics
- Driving innovation and organizational transformation through an integration of business strategy with personal growth and development practices
- Creating organizational culture and business processes around a service-dominant logic
- Effective executive and board leadership collaboration and communication
- Understanding the science of adaptation through and from the natural environment
- Life management programs for greater health, vitality, and productivity
- Integrative medicine blending traditional and alternative treatment approaches
- Energizing and stress-reducing exercise and movement programs
- Customized, science-based advice about food and nutrition
- Challenge and adventure learning for communication and problem solving
The Integrative Leadership Program provides executives with:
- An understanding of the important interplay between the leader, the leadership team, and the broader organization, and the role that a healthy leader plays in inspiring others
- A customizable roadmap for healthier companies and executives through integrative leadership
- Unique insight for successfully managing challenging board members and executives
- New perspective to shed leadership blinders that create strategic road blocks, missed opportunities, and ethical issues
Integrative Leadership Partners
For more than 30 years, Canyon Ranch has been helping people find greater balance in their lives through fitness, nutrition, stress management, and integrative wellness. Its award-winning health resort in Tucson, Arizona is one of the finest all-inclusive luxury resort destinations, with unparalleled facilities, programs, and professionals.
Miraval Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona is a luxury wellness resort dedicated to opening eyes, mind and hearts. Miraval's focus on sustainable living, its casita-style guest accommodations, and the spectacular new Life in Balance spa are consistently recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and other leading travel authorities.
Integrative leadership programs range from three to five days, offering maximal flexibility. Most programs are customized to client organizations, allowing for organization, leadership team, and individual development. Program themes can be tailored around issues of strategy development and implementation, strategic innovation, and board or leadership team coordination.
For additional information, please contact us.
Photo of executive woman in workplace courtesy Shutterstock.