Discover new problem-solving and organizational leadership strategies and build your path to success.
To lead your organization into the future, you need access to experts who understand the changes impacting all disciplines, economies, and industries. For over 25 years, Eller Executive Education has guided leaders to see opportunities within the challenges. Tap into our knowledge to take your career, organization, and community to the next level.
The program is a good reminder that no matter how large your organization, it is still made up of people. Leadership training opportunities help to create a long-term culture that is transformative.
Gilbert Davidson, former Chief Operating Officer, State of Arizona
Open Enrollment Programs
Registration for EEE programs includes acceptance of the registration payment, cancellation, transfer, and substitution policies.
- Once you register, you commit to pay the requisite program fees and to attend the program.
- If you wish to substitute or transfer your registration, you must request such in writing at least 14 days in advance of the program. EEE reserves the right to comply based on various programmatic considerations.
- If you wish to cancel your registration, you must request such in writing.
- 30+ days prior to the start of the program will result in a 100% refund of collected fees
- 8-29 days prior to the program start will result in an 80% refund
- Fees will not be refunded if requested 7 days or fewer prior to the program start date.