Skillful leadership isn’t just about increasing the bottom line—it’s an art that must be studied, practiced and honed.
The Eller Executive Education High Impact Leadership program provides you with the chance to step away from your daily responsibilities to learn from industry experts about how to lead through the profound challenges businesses face today and in the future.
Prepare to be Challenged (in a Good Way)
The High Impact Leadership Program creates a unique environment where you can share insights with peers from diverse business sectors. Our faculty will challenge what you think you know about effective management and leave you with actionable tactics to increase your company’s agility in the marketplace. You’ll take away real-world strategies to implement right away when you return to your office.
This new virtual experience is designed to address the trends and implications of the world’s changing economy and business architecture. You’ll learn alongside other executives in a highly engaging, interactive setting that provides opportunity for collaboration and cross-pollination of ideas and experiences.
4/19 - 5/18
details on flyer
No airfare/lodging fees!
Engaging and nteractive
Ask about group pricing
Earn a certification in
High Impact Leadership
- Identify and remove barriers to innovation to bring new products and services to market.
- Understand how to build resilience in yourself, your employees, other leaders and teams - even in this new virtual environment.
- Improve decision making by harnessing the benefits of big data and business analytics.
- Effectively set goals to improve productivity for yourself, your team and your organization.
Leadership Spoken Here
Who Should Attend?
If you want to boost your leadership acumen and improve your management skills, this is the program for you. You will learn alongside fellow mid-level leaders from diverse, dynamic business environments in an interactive online environment rich with experiential learning and expert faculty.
What You Will Learn
Learn from world-class faculty who have deep research and executive education expertise. Collaborative learning activities incorporate the challenges facing leaders in 2021. You will solve current business problems—with leading MBA faculty and your peers as guides—then bring this value back to your organization.
2021 Program Modules
- Leading Through Turbulence
- Leading Virtual Teams
- Innovation Barriers
- Extracting Value from Big Data and AI
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Modules include experiential learning opportunities
The way you do business is rapidly transforming. Are you ready to lead for the future?