Skillful leadership isn’t just about increasing the bottom line—it’s an art that must be studied, practiced and honed.
The Eller Executive Education High Impact Leadership program provides you with the chance to step away from your daily responsibilities to learn from industry experts about how to lead through the profound challenges businesses face today and in the future.
Prepare to be Challenged (in a Good Way)
The High Impact Leadership Program creates a unique environment where you can share insights with peers from diverse business sectors. Our faculty will challenge what you think you know about effective management and leave you with actionable tactics to increase your company’s agility in the marketplace. You’ll take away real-world strategies to implement right away when you return to your office.
Our five-day immersive experience is designed to address the trends and implications of the world’s changing economy and business architecture. You’ll learn alongside other executives in a highly engaging, interactive setting that provides opportunity for collaboration and cross-pollination of ideas and experiences.
October 28-November 1, 2019
April 27-May 1, 2020
Registration open now
University of Arizona Downtown Phoenix Campus
$3,800 per participant
Tuition reduction available for groups and alumni
Certificate in Advanced Leadership
The University of Arizona
Advanced Leadership Competencies
- Identify and remove barriers to innovation to bring new products and services to market.
- Understand how to build resilience in yourself, your employees, other leaders and teams.
- Improve decision making by harnessing the benefits of big data and business analytics.
- Effectively set goals to improve productivity for yourself, your team and your organization.
Leadership Spoken Here
Who Should Attend?
If you want to boost your leadership acumen and improve your management skills, this is the program for you. You’ll spend five intensive days in good company, learning alongside your fellow mid-level leaders from diverse, dynamic business environments.
What You’ll Learn
Learn from world-class faculty who have deep research and executive education expertise. Our capstone learning project incorporates current challenges directly sourced from participants of the program. You’ll solve your current business problems—with leading MBA faculty and your peers as guides—and bring this value back to your organization.
- Driving Innovation through Business Turbulence
- Removing Innovation Barriers
- Resilience as a Source of Competitive Advantage
- Self-awareness and Leadership Impact
- Driving Strategic Growth and Execution
- Big Data and Impactful Decision Making
- Goal Setting and High Functioning Teams
- Leading Teams through Change and Turbulence
The way you do business is rapidly transforming. Are you ready to lead for the future?
Collaborate with Us: Corporate Partner Program and Customization
Corporate partners receive discounts for each participant and an optional tailored capstone project designed to address your current challenges, plus post-program implementation coaching for sending groups of four or more. We can also hold a program at your site or design a leadership program that specifically meets your organization’s needs.