In today's ever-shifting socioeconomic climate, successful leadership is a moving target. Because of our expertise, Eller Executive Education programs give leaders tools to hone their aim.
As a leading provider of custom and open-enrollment executive education, we've helped shape the foundation of public and private sector leadership in the Southwest and beyond for more than 25 years. Our expertise inspires individuals, teams, and organizations to become more agile, resilient, and innovative. Designed to meet each organization's specific needs, our faculty-led team of experts creates programs to address the challenges associated with an increasingly global and complex business environment.
Unlock new opportunities. Radically improve performance.
Defining your digital strategy is essential for organizational success. When confronted by the rapid pace of change, intelligent leaders turn to the experts to help them compete while remaining true to their brand or mission. Eller Executive Education works with organizations to step up their response beyond the simple implementation of new technologies. Our management information systems program is ranked #3 in the nation.
Our research has identified different stages of digital readiness and six lines of developmental actions that can help your organization transform itself into a digital champion.
Eller Executive Education can also support your teams in addressing the following challenges:
We can also support your team by helping you to:
- Integrate your traditional and digital strategies
- Scale digital initiatives
- Create new business and revenue models for the digital age
- Build your organization's cyber-resilience
- Make effective decisions in your big data-driven organization
- Achieve digital transformation at the heart of your successful public-sector organization
Digital Transformation Research and Insights
Embrace disruption. Accurately anticipate change.
In a rapidly changing world, you don’t need a crystal ball to make smart business decisions. Eller College of Management faculty pioneered their own brand of experimental research to shed light on important topics related to human behavior and organizational management. We use this scientific approach to help business leaders take the guesswork out of the decision-making process.
Eller Executive Education can support your organization in addressing the following challenges:
We can also help you to:
- Remove bias from strategic decision-making
- Build virtual and resilient organizations
- Manage conflict through business turbulence
- Thrive amid disruption
- Glean lessons from global leaders
Organizational Resilience Research and Insights
Agility and adaptability begin with an entrepreneurial perspective.
Eller Executive Education has developed generations of entrepreneurs. Our entrepreneurship program is ranked among the top in the nation and our faculty has been working at extracting the core components of what makes entrepreneurs successful. We are now helping established organizations embed new ways to regenerate their strategy and kick start a dynamic new future.
Eller Executive Education developmental programs have focused on:
We can also help you to:
- Manage competing scenarios of growth
- Decode leadership for the 21st century through adaptability and accountability
- Align systems and resources to future-proof organizations
- Tap the power of connected resources
- Build your business through social networks
Future-forward Mindset Research and Insights